Retail is our businessMacintosh Retail Group wants to offer all consumers wishing to buy shoes or home decorations a distinctive shopping experience, with a focus on convenience, service and emotion combined with familiar brands, excellent collections and customer knowledge, to exceed the expectations of customers, and to ensure customers return to one of our store formats for their next purchase.
- Sales at Fashion up both offline (+ 3.4%) and online (+ 42.6%), resulting in higher market share.
- Living sales up 5.6% and “Underlying1 EBIT” up € 3.6 million. Disposal process Kwantum initiated in Q1 2015.
- Macintosh's “Underlying1 EBIT” down € 1.7 million on 2013 (- € 13.7 million), due in particular to a fall in demand for shoes in September up and until November.
- Strategy sharpened with focus on Fashion Benelux and decision to sell Fashion UK and Nea International. Transformation programs Fashion in progress.
- Update on targets in 2016 after implementation of sharpened strategy.
- Structure and levels of covenants to be adjusted in 2015.
- Prospects 2015 more positive than 2014 although no convincing recovery in shoe market yet.