Semi annual figures 2009
Net profit up € 2.9 million
- Turnover Macintosh Retail Group equal (exchange rate effect excluded) in non-food retail market under high pressure (- 7.1%).
- Strong focus on gross margin, costs and working capital.
- Net debt position improved by some € 100 million (- 35%) compared with June 30, 2008.
- Net profit on continuing operations € 1.2 million lower.
- Total net profit € 2.9 million up due to sale of BelCompany Belgium.
- No pronouncement made on full 2009.
For more information click here.