Publications in 2009
In accordance with statutory requirements, the documents set out below were made generally available in 2009. These documents are posted on the company’s website and can also be obtained by phoning +31 43 3280728 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full annual results for 2008 and dividend payment in the form of a press release of March 19, 2009.
- The Annual Report 2008, comprising the Report of the Managing Board, financial statements and other information, including the Auditor’s report and the Report of the Supervisory Board, made available on the website at the end of March 2009, with the hard-copy version of the Annual Report 2008 being available in early April 2009 following a press release being issued thereon on April 1, 2009. The Annual Report 2008 was submitted electronically to the AFM on April 1, 2009. The hard-copy version was submitted to the AFM on April 29, 2009, one day after the adoption of the financial statements by the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Notification convening the General Meeting of Shareholders, including the agenda and notes in the form of advertisements in the Official List of Euronext Amsterdam and Het Financieele Dagblad of April 8, 2009.
- First quarterly review in the form of a press release published on April 28, 2009, and filed with the AFM on that same date.
- Announcement of resolutions adopted by the General Meeting of Shareholders in the form of a press release of April 28, 2009, and a dividend advertisement in the Official List of Euronext Amsterdam and Het Financieele Dagblad of April 29, 2009.
- Announcement of the cash/stock dividend conversion ratio and the outcome of the shareholders’ choices of May 26, 2009.
- The half-year report 2009 in the form of a press release published on August 27, 2009, and filed with the AFM on that same date.
- Publication of the third quarterly review on October 20, 2009, and filing thereof with the AFM on that same date.
- Various press releases on different subjects published on different dates.